Jennifer Lawrence's take on 'X-men:Days of Future Past'


 Jennifer Lawrence must already love being directed by Bryan Singer, because he is making her second "X-Men" film a much easier experience than the first was. After enduring hours in the makeup chair having blue body paint applied to her in order for her to transform into the character of
Mystique in "X-Men: First Class," Lawrence has revealed that Singer has come up with a much simpler solution for "X-men: Days of Future Past": a body suit. "I'm so excited because I'm going to wear a body suit," Jennifer Lawrence told E! News. "It will be from neck down so it will cut out time and the blisters." Lawrence is currently in Hawaii filming re-shoots for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," but she expects "X-Men: Days of Future Past" to begin shooting in "May-ish." "I haven't read the script yet. I haven't had 30 minutes. They literally gave me the script and I was like, 'I can't read this until Monday," she said. Lawrence told MTV News that getting the makeup applied for her role was always a trial. In fact, she didn't seem to be sad that that part of her "X-Men" experience was finally over. "It would be great to get back with the same people, because I love the cast," she said of the not-yet-confirmed sequel. "The paint, I'm going to need a little bit of time before I'll miss it. But the cast, definitely." "X-Men: Days of Future Past" will be due on July 18, 2014. Culled from Mtv buzzworthy

3 comments:

  1. Great. The suit is much better. I can imagine how long she has to sit just for that blue color makeup. Can't wait for the movie to be out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm,I can't wait to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she's in almost err scene. ... wouldn't mind seeing her in dat suit alotta tyms in d movie. #sexy

    ReplyDelete